2/3 Heather St, Bentleigh East
House - Bentleigh East Victoria
- 16.1 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 1 Minute walk to East Bentleigh Shopping Centre
- 2.0 Kilometers from Bentleigh train station
Designed for the discerning eye, No3 Heather St presents a wonderful fusion of function and style with every room showing purpose and clever use of space.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen serve as the hub of the home, and create that expansive entertaining area without losing any intimacy. West-facing third level bedrooms with private balconies also enjoy city views.
In a nod to the Australian lifestyle, each home opens to sensational outdoor spaces, filled with afternoon sunlight and designed to celebrate that perfect summer afternoon. There is space to raise a family, entertain friends and still have that feeling of privacy that makes No3 Heather St a perfect place to call home.
Contemporary open plan living and dining space, featuring stone benchtops, ILVE appliances, LED lighting and fully integrated dishwasher, large kitchen, 900mm built in appliances, glass light well feature splashback, glass feature walls, track lighting,2 pac cabinetry, feature staircases, fully engineered hard wood timber floor boards, frameless shower screens, designer bathrooms, goose neck sinks, undermount sink, extra-large bedrooms & much more.
- 1 minute walk from Centre Rd Café strip
- 15 min drive from Brighton Beach
- Amenities close by including sought-after schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, sport facilities and more
- Sensational outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining friends and family
- All with secure car parking & storage
Town House 2 – 3 bed, 3 bath, 1 SLUG, Internal size 125sqm external size 19sqm = 144sqm tota